1. Pre-heat oven to 170 C, lightly oil a 1lb loaf tin and line with parchment or greaseproof paper.
2. Sieve all dry ingredients into a bowl. Add in any seeds left in sieve.
3. In a small bowl mix the eggs, buttermilk, molasses and oil together until blended.
4. Make a well in the flours. Add liquid, stir with your hand in a circular movement, bringing the excess flour from the outside to the centre until all mixed in. The mixture should have a light batter consistency.
5. Transfer the mixture into a lined loaf tin. Place in oven at 170 C for 15 minutes and then turn down to 150 C for about 20 mins or until bread is cooked.
6. Allow to cool on a wire rack.